bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Friday, November 10, 2017

Busy Buddy Tug-A-Jug

 
 
One of the items that we are reviewing this month for Chewy.com:
Unscrew the bottom, fill with kibble or small treats and let the fun begin!
 
If you tip it up like this or pull it around by the rope or twirl it with a paw......guess what happens?
TREATS COME OUT!!
PAWTASTIC!!
If that doesn't make your tail wag, then I don't know what will!!

It was all going great, until some little sister growled at me and stole my 'Tug-A-Jug'.
 
That's just not right. I had it first.

I can see that I'm not going to get it back anytime soon.
I will ask Santa to bring me another one.
 
How many sleeps until Christmas?
 
Here I go for the steal......wish me luck!
Wyatt
 
 
Mom really likes this toy because it is easy to fill and easy to clean.
Tegan and I really like it because the treats come out easily and we don't have to think too hard about it. (Sometimes you just want a treat, without having to be a "Caneinstein")
 
* We were given this toy for our honest review and were not compensated for our opinions.
 
 
 
Comments are temporarily "turned off" but will be back soon!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment