bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Taxes Schmaxes!

We took a look at the calendar today and had a little freak out. It's almost March!  We have been so busy having fun outside, that we forgot to get our tax papers organized. I'm trying to find all the 1099 forms for Mom. "Hey Mom, am I a dependent, or a sub-contractor?" 
Here's the form you were looking for.
It tastes exactly like the tax form that I ate last year, so it must be the right one!
You know, it's really sunny outside. We are pretty sure that the IRS would understand, that you need to come outside and throw the ball for me and Stanzie.
If you are going to lock me out of the office, you better get some curtains, because I can still see you! Don't you love me anymore.......
Happy Digging,
Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment